Monday, January 14, 2013

Sephora Birthday Gift 2013 !!!



Hey guysssss ~~ It's my birthday yesterday, so I went to Sephora to get my free birthday gift for beauty insider. It was MIND-BLOWING!! Guess what???!!! I came out with both Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Duo (which is the birthday gift of 2012) and Real Birthday Turn-Ons. Real Birthday Turn-on is the birthday gift for 2013 which include Benefit's mini They're Real Mascara and Benefit's Watts Up Luminizer/Highlighter.
Real Birthday TURN-ON

Fresh sugar kisses mini lip duo


The lady in the counter said I can have both if I want O.O!!!  Seriouslyyy guys I will scream if I could hahaha.. and this this my first beauty insider gift from Sephora. I'm so excited to show u guys the products.

Benefit's Watts Up Highlighter
Look!! how cute it is !! and the color is awesome too!!
Please check out the REVIEW I just did for this Mascara =)


Left: Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment
Right: Benefit's Watt's up highlighter
Isn't it gorgeous??










What do u think about the birthday gift for this year??
I will do the review on these products soon .. Hope u all have a nice day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment